MyMediaLite is a lightweight, multi-purpose library of recommender system algorithms.
It addresses the two most common scenarios in collaborative filtering:
- rating prediction (e.g. on a scale of 1 to 5 stars), and
- item prediction from positive-only feedback (e.g. from clicks or purchase actions).
MyMediaLite gives you a choice of many recommendation methods:
- dozens of different recommenders
- methods can use collaborative and attribute/content data
MyMediaLite is ready to use:
- MyMediaLite includes evaluation routines for rating prediction and item prediction; it can measure MAE, RMSE, CBD, AUC, prec@N, MAP, and NDCG.
- It also comes with command line tools for both tasks that read a simple text-based input format.
MyMediaLite is compact: The core library has a size of around 150KB.
Portability: Written in C#, for the .NET platform; runs on every architecture supported by Mono: Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.
- Serialization: save and reload recommender models
- Real-time incremental updates for many recommenders
- Attribute-based diversification of recommendation lists